Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Friday 24 October 2008

You make me Laugh.....

I found a great Scrapbook challenge site while I was snuggled up in my blanket last Sunday afternoon and I have completed a layout tonight loosely and I mean very loosely based on this weeks sketch, Using more than one photograph which is not my usual scrapping style but I quite like it and may use more than one picture in the future.


Took a series of shots of Ella and Mia in August generally mucking about, totally posed but having a laugh and converted them to black and white...so I could use my yummy new Dream Street Papers.........lush lush lush!!!
The Journaling reads:
"You two can always make me laugh, funny faces, funny sayings or fooling around"
And they can, god they have come out with some classics...kids really do say the funniest things sometimes!!!
Off now to make an Anniversary card for tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

lisa said...

I love giggly shots. This is a great LO Est.
Happy Birthday....hope you have a fabby day.
lis xxx