Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Sunday 19 October 2008

Her Space My Space Portrait

...okay I am still trying to get to grips with this photo editing malarkey...my photography tutor is obviously not the best tutor in the world...otherwise he would be Mr Carlsberg and I would be amazing at editing photographs!!!!


I was really pleased with how this picture of Mia turned out and have spent the best part of this afternoon getting to grips with Paint.net...which I downloaded yesterday and have managed to do this....which I am pretty happy with...easily pleased aren`t I!!!



Off to cook Sunday dinner now...mmm!!!

2 comments:

Zoe said...

Beautiful shot! and am sooooo jealous of your craft studio, puts my spare room (AKA dumping ground) to shame! :)

Zoe x

Photographing Mom said...

Beautiful young lady and hugs on the verbal diarrhea. I can definitely relate!