Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Monday 20 October 2008

Monday Madness...

I got a new handbag today...I haven`t had a new one for ages and the one I use everyday was quite literally falling to pieces, although I really love it, it fits everything including the kitchen sink in it... so after stroking and drooling over all the lush Radleys that were half price in Debenhams I took a deep breath, gritted my teeth and ...went to New Look and bought a £10 one, instead of the £90 one that I fell in love with!!!

And what was I met with from the men in my house tonight...Not another handbag...to which Ella and Mia replied...a girl can never have too many handbags...or shoes god I have them so well trained ;-)


I have had a busy evening this evening so far, I am planning a big commission, I recently received, for a magazine, I have lush papers everywhere at the moment although I am too busy stroking them to actually cut into them!!!

I have also completed these two layouts, yep I have used that scrummy Basic Grey again, I really need another pack of that now as I have depleted my stock of that...I am trying to keep busy as I have loads on my mind, mainly the fact that I have to file my Self Assessment in 10 DAYS and I haven`t even started sorting that out yet...anyone want to do it for me and I will make you some homemade fudge with alcohol ;-)





If you have a copy of this...this months issue of Papercraft Inspirations...



you will notice these in the pull out section...I made them!!!



It is such a great feeling actually seeing your work in print and knowing that people may like your designs enough to make them too!!!

Off now to look at the Inland Revenues website...god how much excitement can I take!!!

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Congrats on your cards being in the mag.