Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Thursday 9 October 2008

Halloween Devils, Christmas Trees and My Boy...

Wow went shopping today and the shops are full of Halloween products, you can buy anything from skull shaped wine glasses, which I quite fancy for my Pinot Grigio...such class, to glow in the dark spiders, skeletons and rats!!! I may purchase some of those just to have fun with the kids muwahahah!!!

I love Halloween, must be the evil streak in me, the need to scare the crap out of the kids is so overpowering during October with all those masks in the shops!!!
I love getting the kids dressed up and I quite like dressing up myself, I saw the most fabulous costume for me today, A very sexy Devil...little red corset with a flowing skirt, mask, tail and headband complete with horns, and to top it off elbow length gloves, made from netting with silver thread to look like spiders webs...gorgeous, and I am already thinking scrapbook pages...gonna have to have a party I think.
The kids already have their costumes ready to pound on all the neighbours doors to fill their little booty bags with teeth destroying treats!!!

So in the mood for Halloween I made these cards this afternoon both of which fit in nicely with the DCM scallop challenge

Gorgeous Witchy Bella Stamp which (ha ha) I bought last year and never used!!!

...And cute little Tilda which (...again ha ha) I received in a stamped image swap

And because I finally got hold of one of the Cuttlebug Tree embossing folders, which (...OMG ha ha again...) I have had on order since January, I think, I made this bling card using gorgeous scrummyliscious core-dinations and some lush velvet ribbon.

And Happy Mum alert again, After Ella being made Head Girl this week, Jack, who is in his final year at High School, came home from School Tuesday with more news...He has been made a Prefect...Perfect!!!

Another fantastic photo opportunity for Mum!!!

Look at my Handsome little Prefect

As I type I have a scrapbook Page in progress on my desk.

Off now to tidy up my desk so I can finish my scrapbook page without getting it covered in glitter or bling!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.