Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Saturday 18 October 2008

Oh My God what a day I have had today, you know when you have one of those days when at the end of it you sit down take a deep breath and think did I really do all that in one day!!!

Started off in town with my Dad this morning at stupid o clock dropping off three huge bags of my crap (someone else's treasure!!!) at the charity shop...these three bags have been in my dining room under the stairs for about five weeks so it is nice to see them gone now. Then we had to go for breakfast, which my Dad bought me...mmm bacon and egg on toast with brown sauce...yum. Then it was into town to get a few bits, back to my Mum and Dads for a quick coffee and a rummage in my Dads garage for some shelves he is donating to me ;-)...off to Asda to do my food shopping...boring...and then....to the CarPhone Warehouse...

I like "Steve", he is a nice guy, far nicer than "Matt"...I went into the shop and there was nobody there so I had his undivided attention and I told him my sorry little tale. He did laugh but was very helpful and recommended a few phones that would meet my requirements...music player with headphones, camera and a slot for a memory card and I very happily came away with this little baby, which is hard to get used to, it took me ten minutes to send my first text and I have been accidentally calling people without knowing it all day but I am sure we will be very happy together ;-)...only I have had Sam Sparro in my head all day because this little beauty is a limited edition "Black and Gold"
Just got to get all my music loaded onto it tonight, I have missed having headphones especially on the bus!!!
Then when I got home and had done what seemed like Widow Twanky`s washing and ironing and Cinderella`s cleaning I had a bright idea to redecorate my craft studio!!!
And I finally got round to hanging these beautiful frames properly and replacing the old layouts I had in them...I had these specially hand made for my scrapbook pages and although they cost me an arm and a leg they are the business...
Only took me two hours to paint my studio and I love it now, all clean and fresh and tidy...did you notice!!! although the shelves I scavenged from my Dad are not going up in there now, saving those for the dining room I think ;-)
So I am sat here now completely wiped out, although all is quiet...OH is out with his footie mates, Jack is at his Dads, Ella has gone to stay at her friends for the night and Harry and Mia are very very quiet upstairs...now that's a worry actually when those two go quiet they are usually up to no good!!!
I will leave you with this photo that Harry took this morning at daft o clock (about 8.30am actually) because he said to me Mum you and Mia would look great in a photo today you colour co-ordinate...kids!!!
Off now to load music onto my phone...yeah baby!!!

No comments: