Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Wednesday, 1 October 2008

Her Space My Space...Perch

Not had a chance to do this today as I have been teaching but here is my Perch picture...A beautiful Eagle Owl that we got the chance get up close and personal to at fun day we went to a couple of weeks ago..this little beauty has the wingspan of about 200cm and can weigh up to 9lb!!!

4 comments:

Igotmebabe said...

It is beautiful, great pic
Janette

Shannon said...

Those are pretty and wonderful birds. They are fun to watch and learn from. Great shot!

Cheyne said...

Owls are so cool. Great shot!

amandamagpie said...

I love owls, they are very beautiful. Great shot. x