Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Thursday 25 June 2009

Scrappy ScrapBooking!!!

Managed to complete two layouts last night, only 8x8 pages but I love this size so much because I can use all my scraps, have made a vow to myself that I am not buying anything new...no nothing crafty anyway ;-) until I have used more of what I have, I discovered packs of Basic Grey and Making Memories papers last night that I had not even opened...Oh the shame!!!

I probably have about 5000 sheets of 12x12 papers and so many of those little 6x6 paper pads, all of which I must have loved at one time...I also found a huge box of scraps, that I am trying to use too...both these layouts were completed using just scraps of patterned paper.

My Guys in Chester last month...using basic grey and crate paper:



My Friend Sarah and I from last Friday, using patterned paper I couldn`t even tell you from what company...that's the thing with scrapbooking now it all seems product related...got to have the latest papers when really it should be about the photographs and the memories:



The journaling around the edges of this layout reads "Registration fee: £12...Cowboy hats: £3...Experience...Priceless!!!"

Took some gorgeous photographs today of the most willing little subject, one of my student`s little baby girl, who may I add did not even complain when I woke her up with my camera flash, she just looked at me in shock then gave me the most gorgeous toothy little grin.

I am off now to play about with photo editing...Geek alert!!!

No comments: