Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Thursday 18 June 2009

Little Fairies...

...came into my house last night and waved their beautiful magic over my desk to transform it to this...



Well that's what I would have thought if I had come downstairs this morning and saw it all sparkling and gleaming like that...pesky fairies missed me out again and I spent over an hour transforming it from the state it was in last night to this..somewhere I can actually work without hunting under piles of Primas or stacks of paper for my knife or tweezers...and so inspiring was the tidiness...I have created four cards this evening and have a layout in progress too!!! Should try this tidy and organised more often...unfortunately after making four cards and designing the layout it doesn`t really look much like that any more!!!

But I have got these as rewards for my creative disorder!!!

Cute little Edwin...



My lovely little oriental doll...



Beautiful little Tilda...



And there she is again...



Had a great day today, back to work taught a scrapbooking class this morning and Jewellery this afternoon, has been pretty hectic, had several new students turn up at my class this afternoon so sorting enrollments out...more bloody paperwork...but lots of lovely new students even if the class was a little chaotic!!!

I am off in a minute to dig out my Pink Trainers, My Pink Tracksuit and my Pink Tshirt...can you see a theme there...no not the pink the bloody fact that I have to wear a tracksuit and trainers and I have to have photographs taken to prove to all my friends that I did wear them...oh the shame!!! Tomorrow night is my midnight sponsored walk for the local hospice, did I mention I am walking 13 MILES...oh god I am so going to regret that on Saturday!!!

Wish me luck...I am going to need it!!!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know the angst the cluttered workspace can create, it's a major creative block, but once you get rid of it it's oh so inspiring. Missing the little fairies myself, so if you see them, please ask them to drop by...

Geoff Riley said...

I think the fairies got to us in Lymm and then were too worn out to go any further..... unfortunately they've not made much of an impression on the mess, err.. mean clutter, here even!

Paige said...

your crafting space is so pretty.