Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Wednesday 17 June 2009

Did I Jinx it...

...The weather today...wow hasn`t it been wet, had to buy a new umbrella as I stole Ella`s this morning and it fell apart between Picadilly and Primark!!!

Been in Manchester for the day shopping and chilling...my favourite place to be when I have a day off. Didn`t get my camera as I couldn`t find Jessops!!! Honestly it has closed down and I couldn`t find another one, even though I must have walked my 13 mile marathon route around Manchester today!!!

Did spend a little in Primark...about £40 but two new pairs of shoes were just what I needed as I always say a girl can never have too many pairs ;-), also headed over to Fred Aldous, the little Aladdin's cave for crafters, sells everything crafty and had a really nice chat with a lady who works in there too. Picked up some new jewellery bits and bobs including some gorgeous chain and also treated myself to some chalk inks.

Managed to complete this layout tonight, not the best piccy because I NEED a new camera, picture is of me and my Dad out last Friday night and the title is "33 and still a Daddy`s Girl", the layout is for my class tomorrow: using chipboard on your layouts.



Did manage to take some photographs from the train today...

I love this building but would hate to have to clean the windows!!!


Love this building too, because when I see it from the train I know that I am nearly at the shops!!!



and I really need somebody to come and organise me...honestly just look...there is about three hours worth at least of tidying and sorting to do just on my desk.....





Should really go and tidy and sort it but I want to sink into nice hot bath, sooth my aching sodden muscles and try on my new shoes...again ;-)

1 comment:

Geoff Riley said...

You did have to be so emphatic about the sun... oh well... hope Ella like her new brolly! :)

Now, this layout for tomorrow... I thought you said you want us to bring a portrait picture, that one looks suspiciously like a landscape one. Hmmm?