Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Saturday 4 July 2009

Been one of those days....

...Oh Yes....I have had one of those days today where I managed to get everything done that I wanted to and more...doesn`t happen very often so I embrace it when it does!!!

Housework...done, Washing...done, Ironing all done...and all the beds changed which is a major job in my house...nearly put my back out twice doing the top bunks...Jesus they are really designed for tall people to change the sheets...not sure how much longer I am going to be able to scoot up a ladder to do this!!!

Shopping done...dear god how dull is it to do the weekly shop...walking round Asda with three kids following me saying Mum can we get this Mum can we get that, one of them needing "L" plates to push the trolley and a raging bloody toothache that no amount of Neurofen Express is gonna shift is not my ideal way to spend a Saturday afternoon but I did it...slowly and very painfully!!!

Before we hit Asda though I did treat myself to these little beauties, I could not resist...



Look at my little oriental doll, isn`t she pretty...



Came home and after putting all the shopping away thought to hell with it put on my brand new shorts and a little strappy top and sat in the garden to soak some rays...ten minutes later the bloody heavens opened...so obviously I don't need to find the after sun tonight!!!

So instead I decided to tidy up my studio...seeing as the craft fairies obviously are not going to make an appearance any time soon...

This is what my shelves looked like before I waved my magic wand....



and abracadabra....



How tidy does that look...even I am impressed!!!



This is the layout that was in progress last night...completed



I am off to bed now...can hear that line dried fresh quilt calling my name!!!

No comments: