Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Thursday 21 August 2008

Sporty Mum!!!

Had a very sporty day today, unfortunately no pictures but I have been on the wii twice and managed to beat my personal best in Boxing...I will be the ultimate fighting champion of the world...and loose the half a stone that I need too ;-)

I have played badmington and football with the kids this afternoon and I am off in a bit for a quick game of tennis and maybe another go on Boxing!!!

I tell you what I am not really a big exercise fan...In fact I really don`t do any unless you count hoovering, washing and ironing...or using the cuttlebug!!! But it is quite addictive and I seem to be getting that energy rush afterwards...I might even go for a run this weekend...will just have to dust off my trainers, thats if I can find them ;-)

No comments: