Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Sunday 24 August 2008

I Knocked six bells out of two bookcases this morning, tore up all the cardboard boxes that my new PC came in, sorted out the shed and tidied up the front garden so after all that manual labour I thought I would have myself a crafty little afternoon. I had a couple of layouts that I wanted to work on and a wedding card to make for my cousin.


My cousin is only in her twenties so I wanted quite a contemporary card but with a traditional twist, so I came up with this:


This Layout is of my guy and uses the Basic Grey Archaic range which I am still really not sure about. I bought the papers because they are Basic Grey and I love to stroke them but I am not sure I actually like them...I still think they only look good with dinosaurs on them for little boys cards, not to versatile...take heed Basic Grey!!!

This Layout is my my favourite layout for a long time...I love the picture, I loved the day it was taken in Liverpool and I love Liverpool...Oh and I suppose I had better mention that most of all I love my Girlies!!!
Oh and these piccies are my craft studio...before, during and after the crafty afternoon!!!
Before...almost tidy!!!
During...note the coffee and choccie biccies ;-) every scrappers Necessity...and yes that is Scooby Doo on my mug!!!
After!!! Not a single bloody fairy in sight to clear this lot up!!!


Off to cook a Sunday dinner then try and find some little fairies who will be happy to tidy up the mess I made!!!

No comments: