Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Friday 8 August 2008

Red Hot!!!

Started work on this cheeky little layout of me yesterday and have finished it tonight...have already moved onto another layout this evening...must be all the fresh air I had today ...good for the mojo!!!

The title of the layout is Red Hot...not because I think I am...far from it but because on the day this photograph was taken I got really badly sun burnt...even with factor 10,000 on!!! Bloody red hair and fair skin I really should know better shouldn`t I?
I have cut the "HOT" and the bracket frame with the new cricut storybook cartridge...which by the way I have totally fell in love with and don`t know how I ever survived without it...and the white around the edge of the red is white acrylic which I dry brushed on, I wet and rolled the patterned paper too...I love doing this "messy" style at the moment, isn`t it funny how your scrapbooking style changes continuously...I love moving out of my comfort zone and trying new ideas!
The journalling reads:
"This was the first time I had worn a bikini in about 15 years...Hot Bikini Day! I regretted it in the evening, I was burnt raw...Red Hot with some very funny white bits!"

No comments: