Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Monday 18 August 2008

Just another Manic Monday....

...wish it was Sunday!!!

Wow I love that song and its been going round and round in my head all day as I have had one of those days where I just seemed to get SO much done...cleaning, washing, ironing, commission finished, Tiara finished, lesson planned and prepared!!!
I think I have achieved more today than I did all weekend but then that wasn`t difficult considering the amount of alcohol I have consumed this weekend...I am detoxing now though ;-)



If you are booked into Wednesdays Workshop at Edwin Allen these are the very sexy Black Magic Christmas cards you will be making using the very nice new self adhesive paper ribbon:









I am off to cook Tea now, Thanks for looking xxx

No comments: