Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Tuesday 19 August 2008

Hey I got some new shoes on and suddenly everythings alright!!!

Anybody who knows me knows I love my shoes...and boots...and as far as I am concerned a girl can never have too many pairs...A quote I have also instilled into both Ella and Mia!!!
Look at these little babies...they are so gorgeous they even say gorgeous on them!!!

They are my brand new babies and I am going to stroke them every night before I go to bed, I am going to talk to them and kiss them and pray to god that when I go to my cousins wedding in a couple of weeks they don`t cripple me for life!!!


I got the bag to match and the dress OMG...a size 6...and I thought I had put weight on...the dress is a strapless little black number with pink flowers embroidered on. So I felt a million dollars wearing all this and cost me a whole lot less.
Happy Happy Est...new shoes makes everything rosy!!!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

They are gorgeous but I would never in a million years be able to keep those on my feet!

Nikki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.