Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Wednesday 11 July 2007

Where did you get that hat?

Every summer I buy Mia a funky hat, last year she had a floral baker boy hat. I spotted this one in BHS at the weekend for Half Price...Bargain!!!


Anyway her looking cute in the hat on Sunday just begged for me to take her photo, and then for me to scrap said photo!!!

Mia looking "Groovy"

Patterned Paper is from Basic Grey Phoebe collection.
Pink cardstock is Bazzill
Blue card is Papermania
Ribbon is from a pair of pyjama bottoms!!!
Ric Rac from local market
Prima Flower
Arrow is my new cuttlebug die...yippeee no more handcutting them.
"Gr vy" cut with cuttlebug Hippie Chick and "oo" flowers are a cuttlebug die too.
Stamped "Sugar and Spice" is from my new Autumn Leaves stamp set
Inking, journalling and doodling to finish.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love that hat and love how you ised your diecuts :)