Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Friday 27 July 2007

Finished My Book And Weekend Plans

Yep I am a self confessed Harry Potter Fan...I know its for Kids but I have read all the books and am addicted as any child...I finished the book last night...I won`t spoil it for anyone though

Got a crafty weekend planned...nearly month end over at Just Bex if you have not visited you must...numerous challenges are set every week, for every challenge you complete you get a point at the end of the month the member with the most points wins a fab prize. So I am planning on catching up with all the challenges that have been set so far...watch this space.
Finally I am going to watch Hairspray on Monday Night with my 9 year old, her best friend and her Mum...can`t wait...I have not seen the original but this looks so cool and seeing John Travolta as a woman is certainly worth it!

2 comments:

Jo said...

Hairspray does look fab, can't quite persuade oh to go with me though lol, have a fab time. I love your card , the button and flower look brilliant atop the heart.

jo x

mum-on-the-run said...

I can't wait to see Hairspray either!! You've GOT to watch the original too, it's brill!!

I finished my HP7 last night too, sniff!