Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Sunday 1 July 2007

I am a Moderator

Yippppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeee

Over on the Just Bex forum I was already a team challenger well today I have become a moderator for the forum...how good is that.

It is a lovely forum all about the crafting and I am very honoured to have been asked to help to run it.

Oh and I have finally worked out how to shortcut all my links...Yippeeee

5 comments:

Classroomfree said...

I keep seeing links for the Just Bex forum. I shall have to go and have a nosy :o)

Jules x
www.perkypigs.com

Bex said...

Aw Est

It is cos you are FLIPPIN FABBY

And you have so supported me from the day dot - and in such style too.

I actually feel very honoured to have you on board - thankyou x

Love Bex

stampandscrap@mail.com said...

Congratulations Est

Well done. Im sure you totally deserve it.
Just to remind you its week 2 of the All about you challenge on my blog . I think I know what your peice will be about.

Samm said...

Congratulations girlie!

Samm
x

Anonymous said...

are you sure maybe is it was a typo


pmsl

its cos you deserve it you work so VERY hard