Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Friday 6 July 2007

Wednesday Stampers Button Challenge

The latest challenge at Wednesday Stampers Is buttons
Make a card and incorporate buttons in some way...I opted for the real thing



Patterned paper is all from the scrummy Basic Grey Stella Ruby collection...Yummmmeeeeeeee
Giant bloom is from EauNaturelle
Buttons from stash...probably from old clothes!!!
Ribbon and lace from local market
"Wonderful" is a stamp by Stugio G
Bit of inking to finish

5 comments:

Cora said...

This is a beautiful card. I love the button accents.

Maggie Ann said...

Very pretty, love your flower with the touch of ribbon!

Vintage Papers said...

this is just beautiful!

Karen Owen said...

What a beautiful card!

Apollox said...

Very funny, like it!