Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Thursday 5 July 2007

DCM Midweek Cartoon Dare

Okay it`s midweek dare time over at DCM
Midweek challenge is to create a cartoon sytle card
I have opted for a childrens birthday card with my very own funky monkey!




Patterned Paper is all the very funky Making Memories Cheeky collection.
Stripey Paper has been embossed with the circles cuttlebug embossing folder.
"Funky Monkey" has been cut with Cuttlebug Hippie Chick alphabet.
Monkey and stars are cuttlebug dies.
Handcut arrow.
Inking and doodling to finish.

8 comments:

Kathy said...

Esther, this is just fab - love all the colours and everything really! Might need to investigate those papers, they're fab, and I need something new to play with!

Kaz said...

I really love this card, lovely and funky.

stamp and scrape said...

The colours on those papers, and the lettering are fab. Great fun.
Ros

mum-on-the-run said...

Cute card, love the papers

Cheryl said...

So much fun! Adorable card!

Samm said...

That's so great!!!

Hey girlie,
Just thought I'd let you know I've tagged you, come on over to my blog for the details!

Samm
x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Your funky monkey is fab!

Gillian said...

Esther this is GORGEOUS!!!!
love that little monkey...