Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Tuesday 3 July 2007

Scrapbooking the generations

Had a little "play" last night for a challenge over on just Bex.





The challenge was to create some page layouts using products from Scrapbook Castle for them to use in their online gallery.





So created a page layout of Mia who happens to be the youngest of the Gundry Family at 6 and a layout of my Nan, who passed away two years ago, who was the oldest member of the Gundry family at 92.

Patterned paper is a selection of the Making Memories Brooke range, giant bloom is also by Making Memories, ribbon, button, embroidery thread and ric rac is from local market, "Bloom" has been cut using the cuttlebug baby face alphabet, journalling, doodling and inking to finish


Patterned paper is the new Roam range by K and Co, lace, button and embroidery thread and ribbon from local market, die cut photo anchors, making memories brads, prima flower, Nan was cut with the fancy pants cuttlebug alphabet and journalling, inking and doodling to finish.


Enjoyed the diversity of completing these two pages in one evening, although doing the layout of my Nan did bring a small lump to my throat I still miss her not being with us but I adore this photo and she was beautiful, both inside and out, and although I maybe a little bit biased Mia looks just as beautiful in this perfect (staged) photo.
TFL

No comments: