Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Sunday 1 July 2007

DCM...Midweek Cahllenge...Love

Okay I know this is a bit late but I have been busy with my challenges over on Bex`s forum



So the little extra Midweek challenge was to create a card with a Love theme. This is what I created:
The Patterned Paper is from the Basic Greys scrummy Pheboe range, pink and black cardstock are Papermania, spotty ribbon from an ebay seller, hand cut heart, doodling with white souffle pen and black marvey pen, prima flower and big Dovecraft brad. Bit of Inking to finish.

BTW...Happy July everyone

2 comments:

Kathy said...

this is scrummylicious!

Gillian said...

Esther this is lovely, really love the addition of the doodling :O)