Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Monday 23 July 2007

Three in one!!!

I managed to combine three challenges in one for this card, firstly I have used the latest CPS card sketch, which was a really good one this week, did not manage last weeks. Have also incorporated the latest Caardvarks challenge which is titled Ravishing Ribbon and is quite simply to include ribbon on your card...I do this on most of my cards anyway so liked this challenge. Lastly I doodled the border around the flower and stamped sentiment incorporating the latest challenge over at Technique Thursday which was to include doodling on your card.


Yummy patterned papers are Basic Grey and DCWV, pink grosgrain and satin ribbon, bit of lace and a button, Prima flowers and Making memories clip and brad, "Thanks so Much" stamp is an unmounted one by Studio G, bit of inking and doodling to finish.

6 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

very clever 3 in 1 well done great job x

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card and managing to 3 challenges in one is great

Lea L. said...

Beautiful card!!

~Lea Lawson

Unknown said...

Lovely card! Everything about it is perfect!

jo said...

Really pretty card!

Clare said...

Such a pretty card, love it!