Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Sunday 15 July 2007

Jen has the lovliest blog and has a great challenge sketch on it at the moment, so being the challenge junkie that I am I just had to have a go!!!

Here is what I came up with:

Patterned Paper is all by K and Co, huge silk bloom is from EauNaturelle, stamped sentiment "thinking of you" in flower centre is a stamp by Studio G, ribbon, lace, buttons and embroidery thread are all from local market stall, bit of inking and doodling to finish.

7 comments:

Little C's Creations said...

Aloha Esther.... thank you so much for taking my challenge. I love what you did with your card. It's very elegant and soft. I have posted your card in my blog this morning.

hugs n' aloha,
Jen

Paula J Atkinson said...

This is very pretty & could also pass for an entry into the DCM Haberdashery dare.
Love the florals & the buttons. So victorian vintage.

Andrea, said...

Lovely card. the big flower looks great.

Corie said...

Wow great take on the sketch. Love the lace -- very elegant.

Dolly Mixtures said...

Such a pretty card!

mum-on-the-run said...

Lovely card Est

pink-petal-designs said...

Lovely card and i love the small book you have made. Sarah x