Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Tuesday 10 July 2007

The Very Best of Friends

Ella has a very special friend, they are the very best of friends and they do everything together...Ella came home on Sunday after a sleepover with this photo for me to scrap...she had even made sure that everything was colour co-ordinated...bless her!!!



This is also a challenge layout for Collectively Yours, their latest challenge to incorporate die cuts onto your layout.


Patterned paper is by K and Co.
Handcut arrow
Die cut flower (cuttlebug)
Die cut alphabet (cuttlebug Hippie Chick)
Button, thread and ribbon from local market
Doodling, journalling and inking.

7 comments:

Hazel said...

I love it - it's a perfect balance

Rachel said...

Hiya Est, omg Im in total awe of your work. Ive just scrolled down and my mouth has been getting widder and widder until my chin was on my lap. Totally gorgeous, amazing photos, such a inspiration!

Suzanne said...

Beautiful pages here, really love this blue, it's so pretty!

Thanks for playing along with our die cuts challenge this week.

Kel said...

stunning layout & I love the photo your OH took

Anonymous said...

I love your page for the CY dare this week
I also have to say I love your blog - I think I have discovered a kindred spirit. I love Jodi Picoult books too and I love the music on your blog

Debs said...

Oh I LOVE your take on the CY challenge ... gorgeous layout!
Also loving your blog and all the delish things you create!

domestic goddess said...

great layout, tahnks for popping by my blog, another big jodi picoult fan here too!!