Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Friday 6 July 2007

Tag...I`m it!!!

Beeen tagged a few times over with this one so if you are reading this consider yourself Tagged!!!

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to blog about their 7 things.

1. I love Sunday dinner...I mean a PROPER sunday dinner, joint of meat with fresh herbs, roast potatoes, fresh veg, stuffing and real gravy followed by a proper pudding. My Dad is the best Sunday dinner maker in the WORLD and I have one of his dinners every week...yummmeeeee.

2. I was accepted on to three different university courses when I had completed my BTEC National Diploma in health studies after leaving school (which I passed with Distinction) Midwifery, Nursing and Health...I chose Midwifery...I completed 18 months out of the three years...when I fell pregnant...I was not allowed any time off for maternity leave as the course was 100% attendance!!!

3. I was married at 20 for 13 months and divorced by the time I was 23!

4. I have only been abroad once...when I was nine and have only had one holiday in the last 14 years...and that was a long weekend in Wales!!!

5. I have a tattoo of a scorpion on my back, it took me until I was 25 to pluck up the courage to have this done and it hurt like hell!!!

6. I own a star in the constellation of Scorpious...a very romantic birthday present from my OH.

7. I hate swimming, have never took any of my kids and have not owned a swimming costume since I was in high school and we were forced to do swimming as our school was attached to a leisure centre.

No comments: