Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Tuesday 3 July 2007

Found this over on the fantabulous Kirsty Wiseman blog, where she has invited people to take part.

My roommate and I once: I have never had a roomie:(
Never in my life have I: Had my own passport, I have only been abroad once when I was nine and I was on my Mummies passport then!!!
High school was: The pits, horrible people none of whom I have kept in touch with...very strange teachers and an awful green uniform!!! It has taken me over 15 years to be able to wear green again;)
When I'm nervous: I pee...a lot
My hair: Grows huge in the rain and never stays straight no matter how much product I use!
When I was 5 : I cut my Brothers hair for him! not only has he NEVER forgiven me I was not allowed to use a pair of scissors again until I was about 16!!!
When I turn my head left : I can see into the kitchen and more importantly...the kettle!
I should be: Upstairs cutting my daughters toenail (i promise to do it as soon as I finish this)
By this time next year : I want to have passed my driving test I am sick of waiting for buses.
My favorite aunt is : Two actually and they both live in Bude in Cornwall so I am hoping for a free holiday ...soon;)
I have a hard time understanding : Why good people have to suffer
You know I like you if: I don`t glaze over when you are talking!!!
My ideal breakfast is: Terribly unhealthy but a huge mug of coffee and a cigarette in peace before my four little angels awaken!
If you spend the night at my house: You will get a chilled glass of Chardonnay and join me crafting, sleep on the couch and probably get rudely awakened by four kids arguing over the telly in the morning!
My favorite blonde is: Mia my little baby girl...well she is 6 but she is still my baby and Jack my little baby boy...well he is 14 really and would shudder at the thought of me calling him that!
My favorite brunette is: Ella-Rose my 9 (going on 16) year old
The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: am I allowed to say me, coz then I would not have to stand around waiting for buses all the time!
I shouldn't have been : Married at 20 and divorced at 23!!!
Last night I: Completed two scrap book pages and finished the fabulous Jodi Picould book My sisters keeper.
I've been told I look like: A princess...bless 6 year olds
If I could have any car, it would be: Mine...Chauffeur driven...with a mini bar and scrappin stash!!!

wow TFL

3 comments:

mum-on-the-run said...

Interesting!

LOL, I've just tagged you Est.

Hope that's OK, full details on my blog

stampandscrap@mail.com said...

Oh Mum on the ru beat me to it I was just about to tag you too

stampandscrap@mail.com said...

PS Est the Dare tag dare is posted