Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Friday 6 July 2007

Just Bex Song Title Scrapbook Page

One of the challenges over on the Just Bex forum is to complete a scrapbook page incorporating a song title





I chose Pieces Of You, by Jewel as my song title, you can listen to it here





It wasn`t the words of the song that were especially important more the title as I had taken lots of pictures of different parts of Mia...Her feet, hands, ears eyes and so on. So I thought the title summed up the Layout.

The picture of Mias feet is actually a little book that opens and contains all the other little pictures of the "Pieces of Mia"

All the patterned paper is by K and Co.

Blank chipboard jigsaw pieces were painted with pink acrylic paint and embelished with white fake stitching

Prima flowers and ribbons from local market

Brads are by Making Memories

Title cut with cuttlebug hippie chick and curls and swirls alphabets

Journalling, doodling and inking to finish.

No comments: