Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Friday 13 July 2007

Christmas in July!!!

In the craft shop world Christmas preparations start in July!!! Yep we spend six months of the year preparing and organising Christmas so by the time it actually arrives in December we are sick of glitter and cards, Santa and Elves, snowmen and penguins...you get the idea!!! However the weather is so dismal it already feels like winter so I spent today at work designing some cards for Christmas workshops...here is a sneaky peeky:







So far everything is a prototype, and I am going to work further on these to create very funky christmas cards.
watch this space ;)

No comments: