Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Wednesday 11 July 2007

Pencil Lines Sketch

I have had a go at the latest pencil lines sketch, although I did tweak the sketch a little bit.

Here is my Layout featuring Mia in the Garden on Sunday morning, while the sun was shining and some of her favourite flowers.


Patterned Paper is by Flair Designs
Pink card is by Papermania
Felt flowers are a quickutz die
Pink buttons are Papermania
Gingham ribbon is from local market
"M" has been cut from cuttlebug Hippie Chick
Journalling, inking and doodling to finish

2 comments:

domestic goddess said...

such a pretty layout, tahnsk for playing!

Ania said...

Such sweet colors, love the flowers!