Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Thursday 5 July 2007

CPS card sketch

The latest CPS card sketch can be found here



This is what I came up with


Patterned paper is all the scrummy Basic Grey Phoebe collection and very yummy it is too.
Have embossed the pink with my new circles cuttlebug embossing folder.
"Birthday" is embossed with the Happy Birthday Cuttlebug embossing Folder.
"Star" has been cut with the cuttlebug Hippie Chick alphabet.
Photo anchors are a quickutz die and the star is a cuttlebug die.
Prima flower, ribbon, embroidery thread, ric rac and lace are all from local market.
Inking and doodling to finish.

TFL

1 comment:

Lea L. said...

Super cute!! Some of my favorite papers! Great job and thanks for participating at CPS this week!!

~Lea