Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Sunday 15 July 2007

Creative Ideas on A Sunday!!!

Is the name of a challenge blog site that is fab, you can view here

The challenge this week is to create a brown and blue card...mine is more chocolate and turquoise...here is my creative idea on Sunday!!!
Patterned paper is all K and Co, Big silk bloom is from EauNaturelle, Prima bloom, Papermania button, embroidery thread, ric rac and ribbon all from local market, "Happy Birthday" cut with cuttlebug Baby Face, Bit of inking and doodling to finish.

3 comments:

White Butterfly said...

That´s just a beauitful card! Wonderful!!

stamp and scrape said...

I love the way you have used the pp on this card (and the ricrac) - very pretty.
Ros

Rika said...

This is so beautiful!