Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Sunday 8 July 2007

Collectively Yours Four Paper Challenge

Over on Collectively Yours there was a challenge set to create a scrapbook layout using four different patterned papers.

I think I cheated a little by using two sheets of couble sided paper but I did end up with four different patterns.

Here is my layout featuring Ella-Rose:





All the patterned papers are by K and Co and base card stock is Bazzill.
"Flower Girl" has been cut with Cuttlebug HIppie Chick alphavet.
Prima flowers and Making Memories brads.
Hand cut arrow.
Die cut flower and photo anchors
Journalling, doodling and inking to finish.

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Lovely LO - love the cuttlebug alphabet