Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Monday 23 July 2007

Two in One!!!

I stumbled across a fabulous ribbon flower tutorial this morning by Rhi so I was itching to have a go, combined this with the latest sketch from Beate and hey presto a two in one challenge card!!!

Patterned Paper and clip by Making Memories, various ribbons, ric rac and lace by Making Memories and from local market, Big bloom (behind ribbon flower) is by Papermania, "Girl" stamped image is an unmounted stamp by Studio G, handwritten "a precious baby", inking and doodling to finish

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!! Great job :) and thanks for participating in my challenge!!

Corie said...

This is absolutely beautiful!!! Great job on the sketch.

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

All your work is so pretty. This is no exception. Beautiful.

Clare said...

Love the ribbon flower, must try this! Such pretty colours as well.

Penny said...

This is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

What a great card! Thanks for trying out my sketch! Hugs and smiles

Sadie said...

This is so pretty/.

I really like it

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Absolutely gorgeous, I love the colour combination.

mum-on-the-run said...

Great card, I love it!!

Great take onboth challenges :)

Heather P. said...

This is so cute! Love the colors you used. :)