Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Tuesday 1 July 2008

Cream Crackered...Published Cards and Workshop

I am shattered, absolutely bone weary tired, I can hear my bed calling for me, to snuggle up under the duvet and sleeeeeeeeeeeeep...I don`t even know why I am so Tired...not done anything out of the ordinary today, just fundraising chat this morning and library duty this afternoon, although about 2000 kids descended upon me at hometime and the sweet little computer program decided it was too hot to work so I had to do everything manually....stress head!!!

Managed to take some photos of the cards I designed that are featured in this months Papercraft Inspirations:

Thank you card



Graduation card


Sympathy card


Fun Love card
Birthday Card

It`s great to see my work in print

I am teaching a cardmaking workshop tomorrow at Edwin Allen and this is what my ladies will be creating:





Thanks for looking xxxx


No comments: