Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Wednesday 23 July 2008

Wednesday...Whatever!!!

What is the purpose of a Wednesday...hmm...weekend is ages off and it`s only the middle of the week..ha ha...not for me My weekend starts here!!!
Kids broke up from school today finally, I think they were the last kids in the world to still be in school, and I have a lie in planned tomorrow...on a Thursday...devilish!!!
OH is off work so we do not have to get up at the crack of dawn which is good news for me and my chest...yep I still have the bug and I think I have also developed narcolepsy as I keep falling asleep every time I sit down!!! Luckily I managed to stay awake through the whole of my workshop today although I may have well been asleep as I was pants...again, at one point I couldn`t talk as I was coughing too much sorry ladies, although I swear they were all trying to make me laugh on purpose so it would make me cough!!!
I have spent this evening designing a CHRISTMAS acetate workshop!!! I know Christmas in July but I have Xmas classes starting in August, how sad is that, however all my classes for next month are fully booked so everyone must be planning on completing their Chrimbo cards early...unlike me who is usually still making mine on Christmas Eve...usually under the influence of Santa`s Pinot!!!
Completed this layout of Jack last night, I really am not sure about these Basic Grey papers...shock I usually lurve basic grey and kiss and stroke their papers but this range really has me sat on the fence! This photo is of Jack and is only from about this time last year but he looks so much more grown up now...check out the post below for his latest look!!! I am loving those white rub ons though...the skull is by Creative Imaginations and the wording is Lettraset.
...little tip for you...
I have some of the pre decorated chipboard letters by Papermania and I am not that keen on them, but if you pull off the top decorated layer you are left with blank chipboard letters, I painted my "J" with black acrylic paint and then 3D dimensional glaze then once glaze was dry added stitched effect with white sukura pen...BTW managed to rescue my cricut mat from Mondays spillage of glaze!!!
The journalling reads "Emo boy is your nickname at home, "Gundy is your nickname at school"
Thanks for looking xxx

No comments: