Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Saturday 12 July 2008

Larking about at a bus stop

With my camera and the kids and got these little gems...I took the piccie of my gang and Harry tok the piccie of me


This was while waiting for a bus into town where I had to buy a gift for Mia`s little friend who is having a party tomorrow...well I came back with a little present for me too;-)

I have been oohing and ahhing over this little babyliscious superfine beauty for about four weeks and resisting temptaion every time I saw it gleaming at me with its sheer beauty and loveliness


It`s all mine and got a cracking £70 off it tooI do love a bargain, I have taken over 100 photographs with this little baby already. No doubt 5000 more will be taken and upoaded over the next week...boring...........!!!

Thanks for looking xxx

No comments: