Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Monday 7 July 2008

Challenge set On Just Bex

Set my last challenge of the week over at Just Bex on Saturday evening and called it...Got your number, the challenge is to create a card or a layout with a number on it, nice simple challenge to finish off the week. I have three weeks until I am challenger again so have some time to come up with some new and exciting challenges. This layout is another page from Mias book of Miscellaneous photos, which I have nearly finished so can get it all photographed soon and posted.

Had a really busy weekend, hence no blogging, although blogger does not seem to want to upload any of my piccies...perhaps they are not good enough...had to upload this one straight from Picassa which I may well do in future as it seemed much faster. Went to another Christening yesterday, for twin boys, six months old and really cute but the weather was awful...call this July!!!
Thanks for looking

Posted by Picasa

No comments: