Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Monday 30 June 2008

Feeling Fruity and I have been published!!!

...Is the latest challenge I have set over at Just Bex. Challenged the ladies to come up with a card, layout or tag featuring a piece of fruit.

Here is my example to set the creativity flowing, complete with sweet little strawberry charm. This layout is only 10 x 10 cms and will be going in Mia`s mini book of miscellaneous photos.




Ooh and got my copy of Papercraft Inspirations today and five of my cards have been featured in the quick cards section in the middle...yeah me...will post piccies tomorrow.
Thanks for looking xxx

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Great cute card (super challenge). Congrats on the cards in the mag (got mine yesterday) - super!