Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Monday 7 July 2008

Christening Card

Just uploaded this from Picassa how easy is that!!!
I have been trying to get this picture on my blog since Saturday morning...and computer says no.....
Thought I would share with you the card I made for the twins Christening yesterday...was pleased how it turned out but the photo is a bit pants...sorry!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

scrapraffe said...

Hi! It's Victoria from the class this morning - thanks very much for the wonderful class. I'm going to play rolling paper :D

The coffee paper is made by a company called 'flair designs' [flairdesignsinc.com] and it's the 'what's cooking?' collection.

x