Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Thursday 3 July 2008

Challenge set and look at this...

I have just set another challenge over at Just Bex and have titled it Going Green, the challenge is to produce a card or a layout using green!!! Here is another page from Mia`s mini book of miscellaneous photos:

She is such a little darling.

...And I was in the garden yesterday for the first time in a few days and noticed one of my fuscias has flowered beautifully, this little plant cost me 99p at a local nursury, where they grow and sell everything on site and just look how pretty this little plant is...must be loving all the rain!!!

I love fushias they are so pretty

Thanks for looking xxx

1 comment:

Hazel said...

What a beautiful photo - such vibrant pinks. Love the 'green' LO - will try and do the challenge some time.