Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Wednesday 16 July 2008

I have a bug


...and this is how I feel...like little men are inside me wringing all the energy and vitality out of me...I did the ironing earlier this evening then had to sit down, and promptly fell asleep...Then I had to cook tea, had to have a little sit down after that too. I have a horrible hacking cough that when starts little men are hammering at my ribs and spine with picks and axes...But apart from that I am okay...good to go.
I was teaching today and was totally rubbish, I just did not have the energy to be enthusiastic about it so for anyone who attended my class who is reading this I am sorry.
I am meeting a friend for lunch tomorrow and I have a shopping trip with another friend planned on Friday ... I have to get better I am a lady wot lunches!!!

No comments: