Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Sunday 27 July 2008

Sizzling Sunday Sunshine

I spent the afternoon today helping out at a fundraising event for my daughters cheerleading squad in the glorious sunshine...and have the stinging shoulders now to prove it!!!

I have been teaching the girls over the past few weeks some craft projects and they were selling these, pieces of jewellery, cards and phone charms, to raise money to help buy new equipment and uniforms, along with face painting, hair braiding and a good old car boot sale.
They had to also perform twice, a Pom Pom dance and then the stunts and tumbles and they were all superb and should be very proud of themselves as they are such a dedicated bunch of girls.
During the day the girls also lifted some audience members...and Mia got to "fly" for a little while, although she looked absolutely terrified she went back for a second go...and is attending the recruitment day to become a fully fledged Angel member!!!

Playing with the pom poms before we went

Me and my lil baby girl in the sunshine

My Little Angel

Sisters
One Two Three...Up
And away!!!

Daddy`s Girl!!

I am off now to rub some heavy duty aftersun into my glowing shoulders...thanks for looking xxx

No comments: