Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Thursday 6 November 2008

Her Space My Space...Cling

Today's photo prompt at Her Space My Space is ...Cling

Oh great excuse to show off this photo again!!!

Taken early in July, you know one of those days where we had about three hours of sunshine and everyone suffered with sunburn for two days afterwards!!!

I like to "cling" to my kids, I am not one of these touchy feely people but I love to hug my kids, who doesn`t and I especially love it when my boys hug me.

4 comments:

Photographing Mom said...

GREAT shot!!!

Chris T said...

Lovely shot & congrats on the new job

Wati Basri said...

great shot:) can't wait to see what you will come up with it!

Diana said...

Lovely lovely cling shot!