Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Friday 21 November 2008

Bring on the Weekend!!!

Really Bring it on, I am so ready for a weekend...I have had the busiest couple of weeks and it seems like I haven`t had a moment to myself to just sit and chill out!!!

As a family we have so much going on at the moment, I have just started a new job that has involved so much planning and paperwork, the girls are gearing up at school for their Christmas fayre and have a "themed day" almost every day, where they have to dress up or take something into school, Ella`s 11th birthday is next Tuesday, Mia is going away the week after next with school, the washing, ironing and housework still have to be done and I am running round like a headless chicken every day so it seems!!! So I bought one of those big dry wipe boards yesterday....the ones with the calender on, managed to hang it straight too on the kitchen wall and every day for the rest of November is filled with one thing or another...apart from tomorrow and Sunday...bliss!!! Two whole days with absolutely nothing to do...well apart from the washing etc etc!!!

I am so going to try and catch up with some crafting, I have lots of ideas that are just that at the moment...swimming around my head, I have lots of new stash I bought from the NEC that I have not even looked at yet, papers that need stroking, I also have Photo challenges to catch up on, so I am planning a whole weekend of just that crafting and taking photos.

I had to attend parents evening for Harry last night and was pleasantly surprised, Harry is a typical teenage boy at home...but at school apparently Harry is a highly intelligent boy who works to the best of his abilities and applies knowledge in a constructive and creative manner...the only negatives I heard all night, after seeing fourteen different teachers, was that he talked too much in lessons and will chat with anyone...hmmm wonder where he gets that from!!! Treat for Harry for doing so well....drum lessons...OMG I am so going to regret that!!!

So I promise some crafty posts over the next few days, I have Christmas cards to make, a certain special little girls birthday card to make, a couple of crafty Christmas ideas floating around and plenty of scrapbook layouts to create!!!

Off now to eat my family size bar of Galaxy...mmmm...and enjoy a couple of glasses of wine!!!

No comments: