Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Saturday 8 November 2008

Fabulous Fireworks

We have just got back from an amazing fireworks display tonight which was not only free but absolutely incredible, and it gave me the perfect opportunity to take pictures, I have never photographed fireworks before so was a bit apprehensive about getting it right and have discovered its all about the timing!!!
So although we were freezing our backsides off even though I had managed to find everyone hats, scarves and gloves, and we were getting soaked as the heavens opened as the display started there is something magical about fireworks and everyone had a fabulous time.
These are my favourite photographs of this evening:
Off now to try and thaw out!!!

No comments: