Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Sunday 16 November 2008

A Cornucopia of Crafting....

...Isn`t that a fabulous word, certainly my word of the day "Cornucopia" heard it on the Telly last night and thought I must use that word more!!!

I have been creating...and I am covered in red glitter and white marabou trim, god that stuff gets everywhere, bloody feathers attached themselves to me and I walked to the shop earlier looking like a Budgerigar getting a few funny looks too!!!
Have made three Christmas cards two based on my workshop design, I really like this design at the moment and am planning a couple more cards in this style.

Also made this card using the card wraps that I bought on Thursday at the NEC, well I used one of the wraps as a template and created the patterned paper wrap instead. I am not sure about them yet but it is always good to try something different, and it is nice to use those little mini embossing folders that I bought two years ago and have never used!!!

Have also designed Wednesdays Mini Bags and Boxes workshop, this picture makes the card look orange but it is a really nice glittery red, we will be making the mini handbag and pillow box, ideal for small gifts and the mini Christmas cracker, ideal for gift vouchers.

Off now to de-glitter and pluck myself!!!

No comments: