Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Friday 18 September 2009

Still Waiting...

...For the Friday feeling to kick in!!!

Working all day tomorrow at a Demo in Burnley at the Craft Range really looking forward to it as I have never been before and there are a couple of other demonstrators working too, and I get to go on the train with my ipod too!!!

Had a fantastic day today too, two great classes and my polymer clay make your own beads class was a total success, left my students carefully timing the clay in the oven and we are going to create beautiful pieces of jewellery with them next week...Unfortunately the liquorice allsorts, that we were using as guides to making good enough to eat beads got eaten!!!

Came home and...shock...made some jewellery...for myself...using beads that have not been initiated into my collection properly, they haven`t been stroked or drooled over for nearly long enough but they now are beautiful little accessories for me...



Also created this which was a commissioned piece and I love it so much may have to make another just for me!!!



Okay off now for an early night, the alarm is set for 5.45am my train is at 7.30am, my samples are made, the slice is charging ready for action tomorrow, my bag is packed and I am raring to go...only hope I feel the same in the morning!!!

No comments: