Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Monday 7 September 2009

Great Gorgeousness...

...One of my new stamps is one of the Gorjuss girlie stamps and its so adorable I couldn`t wait to have a play, I water coloured it and teamed it with some of the delicious new DCWV papers I picked up on Saturday I created this tonight, when I should have been working but hey I like to live dangerously sometimes!!!



Had a great day today, two fabulous classes, a great phone conversation with my boss and a trip to Hobbycraft with one of my students to pick up supplies for tomorrows class...£50 pound later and a carrier bag that didn`t feel like it had that amount of supplies in it...criminal the prices they charge in there but least I can claim that back through work...Did manage to pick myself up a wire worker...been playing with one that belongs to one of my students and they are fab...can`t wait to have a proper play and come up with some designs for classes with this.



Finally got my central heating sorted out today...poor Jack had to wait in all afternoon for the engineer who was due between 1 and 6pm...he came at 4 just after I got home from work...typical...so now I have heating again woo hoo!!!

Off now to tidy my desk, you wouldn`t believe the mess I made making just one card...well perhaps you would...then I am off to bed, I am shattered, still suffering from the weekend I think!!!

No comments: