Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Monday 21 September 2009

Now I have the Friday feeling...

...On a Monday!!!

Because I have the next two days off work...yeah baby!!!

A little midweek break, all to myself because the kids will be at school...have a list of jobs to do as long as my arm though, mainly involving antibacterial spray, dusters and the hoover...oh and I must not leave out the iron...Bliss!!!

Had a bit of a crafty evening tonight and decorated my acrylic album for my unmounted stamps...still can`t get over what a simple but oh so clever idea this is...



Shockingly made my first Christmas card too.........I know but Redgy the Reindeer was begging to be used...



And had another little giraffe embroidered from one of my classes so turned him into a new baby card...



Off now to enjoy that "Friday Feeling"

No comments: